2020 ESG Trends to Watch
In their annual report, MSCI explore the key ESG trends for 2020. This year’s trends highlights the following:
1. How alternative data sources will be used by investors to identify climate change leaders,
2. ESG performance will push it's way into corporate loan terms,
3. Property portfolios that aren't green will start to lose value,
4. Human capital will continue seeing changes in workforce arrangements, and
5. Non-shareholder stakeholders will become more active for companies.
Click the link below to read the report: